• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Tara m

New Kit
Hi, Im new to the forum!

My name is Tara, Im 25 and have had rabbits for many years on and off but now find myself rabbit-less. I lost my 2 beautiful bunnies in the summer very unexpectedly, Rusty to gut blockage which, after much treatment, surgery was the only option but he did not survive the anesthetic. Missy a few weeks after to a heart attack we think. I had tried her with another bunny to see if she would take to him but she didnt, she seemed more than happy on her own then one morning I found her very unexpectedly, It was a massive shock to go from 2 fit and healthy house rabbits to none and it has taken me a long time to even be able to consider having any more.

My house feels very empty without them but I am moving house soon so when settled, it may be time to think about giving another bunny a home, but we will see!

Im hoping that this will be a good place to share rabbit information and stories and maybe find some new friends, furry and otherwise!

Tara:wave:

Welcome to RU :wave: You'll find loads of good advice here, people are really friendly and of course bunny mad!

When you feel ready for another bun or two you could check what lovely buns are looking for forever home on here. :)

Hi Tara :wave: Welcome to RU :)

So sorry to hear about your little ones :( Hope in time you feel able to give your love to another bun or two :)

Hello Tara!

Welcome to RU!

So sorry to hear about your buns :(

Im sure as the time comes you'll find a suitable rabbit or two! to join your family again :love: Theres plenty around! :wave:

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum :wave:

Back