• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nail trimming

Babies always seem to be good with nail trimming if you do it early enough, it's just a nightmare if they have black nails, strong nails or very strong feet :roll:

dark nails are hard to do but i have learnt to do them after my last sliver fox rabbit had nail problems as when i had her
her last owners didn't have her nails trimed

he has light nails like mowgli did soo it was easy enough, rosie however has dark nails, like to kick and cry, and sound like im torturing her :shock: :lol:

I cant get near Pie to do her nails.
She screams like she's dying, has bitten me and OH too. I now have to take her to the vets and even there it takes 2 vet nurses and me to hold her! :roll:
(She also has white nails)

I cant get near Pie to do her nails.
She screams like she's dying, has bitten me and OH too. I now have to take her to the vets and even there it takes 2 vet nurses and me to hold her! :roll:

thats what rosie is like, but ive gotten used to her :lol: i have to keep chatting to her to get her attention on something else :lol:

my rabbits nails are easy to do my rabbits like having their claws done
but all my rabbits are white except one who is like a pure white with black ears and feet which are easier to do

I haven't dared to do this yet! Might chicken out and go to the vets to get it done.

Any reason for the bame Locksley? It's lovely.....thought you might be a Robin Hood fan too?

bisc and matt have dark nails... makes it a bit more nerve wracking ... but they are both well behaved having them done... :love:

Back