• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From Jack, With Love............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I know that many of us on here struggle with severe MH problems. I also know that things can be so much worse at this time of year.
This morning has been a monumental battle for me and I just wanted to share with others who may also feel as though they are drowning something that has just occured.

I am not a Religious person but I was listening to 'Pause for Thought' on Radio2 this morning. I had been crying and thinking how very much I needed Jack with me. To be able to hold him and feel his soft warm Rex fur. I was stressing about how I would cope with some forthcoming 'issues' that I have to deal with in the next few weeks.

Anyway, to get to the point, the 'Pause for Thought' carried the message 'No amount of worrying ever changed tomorrow'. Then the record played was what I consider to be 'Jack's Song'- The Rose by Bette Midler. Please take some time to listen to the words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR6okRuOLc8

I firmly believe that Jack sent a message of love, comfort and support to me this morning and I wanted to share it with everyone else living with illness of the mind

jackrabbit-1.jpg

J xx

What a truly lovely post. Sometimes something comes along and hits you and puts things in its place.

All My Love x x x

He is still there for you when you need him Jane. I believe they send a "message" to let us know this when you need them.

Hugs to you.

Beautiful.

My Barneys "song" is Yellow by Coldplay, especially the line:-

"Look at the stars see how they shine for you"

Me and my daughter always say, when the moon is shining in a clear night sky, that it is Barney watching over us.

How lovely. I often think this about my last horse that got pts. He was very special too and I think he send me little "dont forget i love you" messages.

He is still there for you when you need him Jane. I believe they send a "message" to let us know this when you need them.

Hugs to you.

Totally. I sense my old dogs around ALL the time. It's incredible the comfort it brings me to know that they're still around.

:wave: Lovely post and very true, Jack is probably with your mum and saying 'come on - be strong - you know you are and we are always here with you' xx

They are not dead,
Who leave us this great heritage of remembering joy.

They still live in our hearts,
In the happiness we knew, in the dreams we shared.

They still breathe,
In the lingering fragrance,windblown, from their favourite flowers.

They still smile in the moonlight’s silver,
And laugh in the sunlight’s sparking gold.

They still speak in the echoes of the words we’ve heard them say again and again.

They still move,
In the rhythm of waving grasses, in the dance of the tossing branches.

They are not dead;
Their memory is warm in our hearts, comfort in our sorrow.

They are not apart from us, but part of us,

For love is eternal,
And those we love shall be with us throughout all eternity

:love::love::love:

Thats lovely, I took Buu and Beau's blankets out the other day and was just cuddling the blankets for a few seconds then Buu's song came on the radio like straight away

I don't believe in anything like this myself but it was still nice and made me smile

Back