• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the weirdest things yours buns have attempted to eat?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Snowberry's post reminded me of when i found Hazel eating a strawberry starburst..
and it made me wonder what are the weirdest things buns will attempt to eat?

Hattie once killed and ate a Butterfly!! :shock: I was in shock :lol:
And My German Lops have stolen and eaten shortbread and cheese straws :shock:

Strawberry has eaten spagettie bolognaise before! He has also had fizzy haribo which he thoroughly enjoyed!

I saw Pipkin eat one of Ruby's poos once... :shock:
I think he loves her a little too much...
Also once I offered him a half peeled banana and he went straight for the skin, ewww (I suppose that's not that weird but he had the option of the nice tasty inside).

Can't really think of anything else... I've only ever had outside bunnies so they don't have much access to weird edibles.

Teddy has eaten honey on toast, many biscuits he's stolen from Oliver, Marmite, Mini snack eggs (which he opened the packet to), A whole balloon (I got it out of his mouth, after I realised he was chewing something for a REALLY long time!!), rubber bands, the soles to my uggs, the tops of my uggs, shoes, handbags.....

....I really despair with this bun!

It'd be easier to ask me what he hasn't eaten...:roll::roll:

I left my girls (Milly and Butters) alone in my room (like i often did, its all bunny proofed), when i came back in my room my bed was covered in chewed up bits of orange peel, they'd stolen from beside the tv!

Hmm...

Toffee likes to lick my dad? does that count? :? :lol::lol:
He also used to lick me when he was a baby. :?

Teddy has eaten honey on toast, many biscuits he's stolen from Oliver, Marmite, Mini snack eggs (which he opened the packet to), A whole balloon (I got it out of his mouth, after I realised he was chewing something for a REALLY long time!!), rubber bands, the soles to my uggs, the tops of my uggs, shoes, handbags.....

....I really despair with this bun!

It'd be easier to ask me what he hasn't eaten...:roll::roll:

:lol::lol: I bet you weren't ever mad with him for long ;)

WHen Ronnie was indoors he literally ate anything. He once stole a bread roll when the OH's back was turned, he was known to lick a plate that had vegetable curry on! :shock: He would steal anything :lol: xXx

:lol::lol: I bet you weren't ever mad with him for long ;)

WHen Ronnie was indoors he literally ate anything. He once stole a bread roll when the OH's back was turned, he was known to lick a plate that had vegetable curry on! :shock: He would steal anything :lol: xXx

He eats chocolate if he can find it. He flings DVD's around the room like a frisbee. I go out the room for a second and find black fur IN MY TEA!!! (He's lucky he hasn't tried boiling tea :lol:.....Stoopid bunneh....but I can't get mad with him!!:love:

• A live ant...one slurp and it was gone :lol:
  • A sugar lollipop that I had (then) left out of reach...it was probably its alluring smell that caused Smudgie to self-teach himself how to climb the sofa just to steal it and run away :roll:
  • And last night... 3 After Eight mints that he learned how to jump off the sofa and land on the table for :? I could smell them on Smudgie's breath, the little monster!!!

Grimlock used to hunt pepperoni pizza. He would jump on the boxes and rip them open to eat the crust. He also loves donuts and oat and raisin cookies from Subway. Of course he could do much more damage in his toothed days. :love:

My chinchilla Cheech once bit the head of a jelly bear. And she's obsessed with coltsfoot rock.

one of my contis stole the dogs food once :?
when out in the garden i haveto watch them as a few love to steal the coal from the bunker and my herb garden never gets a chance :LMAO:

Charlie ran off with a pizza crust :roll:

When I had rats one of them got hold of a skittle... I swear to god you have NOT seen hyperness till you've seen a young rat on sugar & E numbers...

domino once stole what i thought was an empty packet of fizzy cola laces and ate the last one in the pack, hiding under a hutch. you could hear the squelching sound as he munced it!:roll:

Oh my where to start :lol:
a twenty pound note (I grabbed it before real damage was done)
my belt
my purse
other halfs work shoes
other halfs Christmas present from my mum
blackadder DVD
hippo doorstop
rug
pringle I dropped on the floor

that's all I can remember at the moment :lol:

Oh I forgot when Grimlock went into the kitchen and closed the door. He then got into the cupboard where his treats where in a plastic bag, ripped it open and ate them all. He was so hyperactive all day it was crazy. The next day he was on a massive downer and I banned him from treats for a month. :lol:

Back