• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I can hear...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop isnt eating at the minute and is hiding under the sofa, but I am sure I have just heard some nibbling sounds!

I dont want to look incase I scare her and she stops so am leaving her under there with a plate of vet and some fenugreek crunchies for a while.

When Hazel was staying in my room (recovering from headtilt) I heard munching under the bed, looked under there and Hazel was eating a strawberry starburst :shock:

Hope snowdrop is ok.

Just checked and she has eaten the two fenugreeks but still not touched any veg, even carrot which she usually loves. :(

Looks like im gonna end up at the emergency vets in the morning.

Alvin has been like that hun. and it takes a few goes to get him to eat stuff. but he munches them bloody crunchies like im starving him..

banana (laced with metacam) and cucumber seem to be going down quite well and with the cucumber he is getting some fluids.

its a nightmare but fingers crossed you get her gut moving again, atleaset she has eaten something :D

Thanks. She started on xmas day with not eating her pellets but still ate carrot and dried dandelion and brocolli. Yesterday she only ate the P@H pellets and refused SS, today she has eaten a few SS as it was all I left her with but is now refusing anything other than fenugreek crunchies.

I thought it might be her teeth but her tummy feels swollen so I am sure its bloat.

She is pooing normally still.

Back