• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many rabbits?

I have 2, biggest bond 2! Am hoping to pursuade my mum to let me have another pair that i've seen on rabbit rehome though... Am currently on a "no more pets" rule though!

I have 2, biggest bond 2! Am hoping to pursuade my mum to let me have another pair that i've seen on rabbit rehome though... Am currently on a "no more pets" rule though!

I am always on that rule :roll: :lol:
Doesnt work that well... was only meant to get 1 new bun (daisy) but ended up with 2! Fuzzums and daisy...
and now ill be getting a hamster when its ready to leave its mummy :lol:

I have 5 bunnies, 2 pairs in the shed, and a single in the house.

The most we've ever had is 6 and tbh I won't go above 4 in future... I love them and everything, they're amazing animals but 4 is my new max :)

I have 7 buns :D... I bonded a 4, 3 males and 1 female but the female bullied the new male in the group :( so I took the new male out and got him a wifey bun from Jill honeybunnies :D
So I now have 2 pairs and a 3 which I'm glad to say all very happy with each other.

How do you go about making larger bonds? Most of mine are a one male, one female pair. How do you bond the pairs into groups without causing the original pairs to fight each other?

16 total

Biggest group - 5 (mum and 2 daughters and 1 son plus a female that is somehow related to mum. all lions heads)
1 trio of girls - 2 rexes that could be related and a lop
2 sets of trios - both 2 boys and a girl (all unrelated and mixed breeds)
a mixed pair (unrelated but both netherland dwarfs)

I have four, biggest bond is 3. Mischa will not tolerate Smudge at all so I am going to have to break the bond Nutmeg has with th elops and bond her with Smudge.

Back