PDA

View Full Version : Mia says 'It wasn't me mum that ate all the turkey!!!'

Bunnyaddict
27-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Just couldn't resist this pic of Mia trying to clean her tail! :lol: 'What do you mean mum that I've eaten too much!' :shock::lol:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll49/DeniseDevoto/DSCF4331.jpg

yvette
27-12-2009, 06:09 PM
hehehehe......shes gorgous!! her tums so full of Christmas eatings she cant twiddle herself!!!!!
I think most cats gorged themselves!!! My lot certainly did!!

LilVicky
27-12-2009, 06:17 PM
:love::love::love:

Hunnybunny2007
27-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Aww, looks like shes break dancing:lol:

antigone
27-12-2009, 06:58 PM
She's gorgeous :love::love::love::love: and looks innocent. I bet it was the other two cats that ate it.:p

Bunnyaddict
27-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Thanks guys :)

She's gorgeous :love::love::love::love: and looks innocent. I bet it was the other two cats that ate it.:p

I can honestly assure you Poly that Mia is at the front of the queue every time it's feeding time! :roll::lol: Phoebe & Thomas don't get a look in :lol:

antigone
27-12-2009, 07:08 PM
I can honestly assure you Poly that Mia is at the front of the queue every time it's feeding time! :roll::lol: Phoebe & Thomas don't get a look in :lol:

Mia just sent me a message for you. She told me that she has the right to eat more than the others, as a few months ago she gave birth to some very hungry and boisterous kittens that bled her dry.:cry: (Can you hear the sad violin music playing?) Now she's trying to regain her strength.:)

Hunnybunny2007
27-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Mia just sent me a message for you. She told me that she has the right to eat more than the others, as a few months ago she gave birth to some very hungry and boisterous kittens that bled her dry.:cry: (Can you hear the sad violin music playing?) Now she's trying to regain her strength.:)

:lol::lol:

Bunnyaddict
27-12-2009, 07:12 PM

:lol::lol::lol: Bless her, I know she's a clever kitty but didn't realise just how clever :shock::lol: If she carries on picking on Phoebe though, I think Phoebe's going to put her in place :? Mia launched herself full weight earlier & landed on Phoebe's head!! :shock: Mind you Mia soon got the back of Phoebe's paw ;)

antigone
27-12-2009, 07:29 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Bless her, I know she's a clever kitty but didn't realise just how clever :shock::lol: If she carries on picking on Phoebe though, I think Phoebe's going to put her in place :? Mia launched herself full weight earlier & landed on Phoebe's head!! :shock: Mind you Mia soon got the back of Phoebe's paw ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: