• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia says 'It wasn't me mum that ate all the turkey!!!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just couldn't resist this pic of Mia trying to clean her tail! :lol: 'What do you mean mum that I've eaten too much!' :shock::lol:

DSCF4331.jpg

hehehehe......shes gorgous!! her tums so full of Christmas eatings she cant twiddle herself!!!!!
I think most cats gorged themselves!!! My lot certainly did!!

Thanks guys :)

She's gorgeous :love::love::love::love: and looks innocent. I bet it was the other two cats that ate it.:p

I can honestly assure you Poly that Mia is at the front of the queue every time it's feeding time! :roll::lol: Phoebe & Thomas don't get a look in :lol:

I can honestly assure you Poly that Mia is at the front of the queue every time it's feeding time! :roll::lol: Phoebe & Thomas don't get a look in :lol:

Mia just sent me a message for you. She told me that she has the right to eat more than the others, as a few months ago she gave birth to some very hungry and boisterous kittens that bled her dry.:cry: (Can you hear the sad violin music playing?) Now she's trying to regain her strength.:)

Mia just sent me a message for you. She told me that she has the right to eat more than the others, as a few months ago she gave birth to some very hungry and boisterous kittens that bled her dry.:cry: (Can you hear the sad violin music playing?) Now she's trying to regain her strength.:)

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless her, I know she's a clever kitty but didn't realise just how clever :shock::lol: If she carries on picking on Phoebe though, I think Phoebe's going to put her in place :? Mia launched herself full weight earlier & landed on Phoebe's head!! :shock: Mind you Mia soon got the back of Phoebe's paw ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Bless her, I know she's a clever kitty but didn't realise just how clever :shock::lol: If she carries on picking on Phoebe though, I think Phoebe's going to put her in place :? Mia launched herself full weight earlier & landed on Phoebe's head!! :shock: Mind you Mia soon got the back of Phoebe's paw ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back