• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

parkfieldstud

Warren Scout
Ok well i've already posted so i've done it the odd way around but anyway my name is Caroline and please don't shot me down but i breed/show (mini lops) please don't mistake me for one of those breeders that thinks of there rabbits as "stock" i know everyone of my rabbits and love them dearly they are to me pets first and formost. I've also got a pair of British Giants REW Delilah and Blue my Blue steal (pets I don't breed them) and one mini castor rex Lucky who was brought to me recently after being found running in the road around the corner from where I live poor lad no one calimed him so he is now another resident. I have a back ground of keeping animals and taking in streys! When I left school I went to college and did a National diploma in animal care and I also have a diploma in animal behaviour.

This is Lucky
S5033298.jpg

Hello and Welcome to RU! :wave::wave:

He is gorgeous!
Would love to see photos of the rest of your bunnies too!! :wave: :love:

:wave::wave: At least you don't eat them as I encountered a breeder who shows some and then eats them! :evil:

oh good grief! ok well some pics for you this is Delilah shes a hudge lady with a big personailiy digging a hole :lol:
S5031858.jpg

S5031862.jpg

This is Blue in his old shed
S5031944.jpg

This is the rabbits new shed 14ft x 12ft
S5032492.jpg

S5032377.jpg

a sleepy kit taken in the summer
S5032363.jpg

Jasper after soom weetabix..
S5033285.jpg

S5033286.jpg

Anyway i've got loads of pics but i don't want to clogg up the place lol

oh yes I like it in my shed i've got a light in there and electric supply so i can run a fan in the summer and fly zap also a radio etc. I enjoy the company in my shed :lol:

Back