• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley's been

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
very quite today, he is eating fine and drinking, do you think he could just be tired from all his excitement with christmas day :? , he seems pretty well just sleepy

he's only a baby. i'm tired and i have much more christmas experience than him :) i'd say 'watch him, though' but i know you will....

Hes still a baby so he will be tired after an eventful day. Im sure he is fine, let the little cutie sleep! :love:

i was holding him downstairs and mum stole him :lol: then she let him have a run around, he found it fun as my sister was sorting everything out for when she goes back to greece and had boxes all over the floor, which he thought was fun :lol:

the lady i got him off sent me an email and said he was looking really good :D as i promised to send her some piccies of him in his new home

i just bought him a new run off internet, thought id get it early as prices may go up in spring, i will put it straight into shed until sprintime, then i can gradually get him used to going outside for a run :D

Back