• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shall I, shant I??

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
There is a gorgeous bunny in our local P@H. We saw her when we went into the shop on Christmas eve. She is in the adoption centre which is such a tiny space. We would have brought her home with us there and then but we had 15 people over for lunch yesterday and 2 of them brought their dogs. Most of you already know that we have 5 buns who live in Bungle Palace at the end of our garden.

The thing is, that I cant get this bunny out of my mind, she hasnt been speyed or vaccinated.

If we had her, she would be a house bun which again means that we would slowly have to introduce the cats (2) to her.

She is the most adorable little bunny and so sweet, Simon was giving her nose rubs over the top of her prison and when we bought some [packs of sticks for our other buns we gave her some.

Shall we get her or not? Although we want a house bun, we had promised ourselves that we would get one from a rescue and one that was already speyed/neutered and vaccinated. We already have to get the 3 babies neutered in Jan.

Thoughts please, thanks

i think you should.. you'll be rescuing her from that tiny place into a nice loving home :love:
And you could always rescue another bun from a rescue on here to be her friend? :wave: :love:

She sounds lovely! :love:

Its all up to you! :wave:

You're asking RU members:lol::lol::lol:(aka rabbit addicts)

Seriously, if she is still there tomorrow, consider it. Sometimes you just get that "feeling" and know she needs to be a member of your family:)

Back