• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil fluffybun

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
This is Basil:love:

DSCF0048.jpg

He's quite hard to photo due to his colour and fluffyness:D

He came free from preloved in August 2008 - he was living in a tiny hutch with a guinea pig.

Basil stayed indoors until July this year when I bonded him with Twinkle, all was well until about 2 weeks ago when he stopped eating:( He went to the vets and she examined him, his teeth were okay, but we put it down to him being cold, we packed the shed with straw, but he was getting distressed, and the bond between him and Twinkle was breaking, (she's the dominant one and kept attacking him).

Twinkle and Basil
Photo-0025.jpg

So here he is back inside where he will stay

bunnies521.jpg

and Twinkle, I'm going to bond her with Maverick in the New Year:D
pegbags029.jpg

Maverick
014-1.jpg

Aww Basil is lovely :love: I'm sure he will enjoy all the extra attention he'll get from you whilst being inside.:)

Beautiful don't you find some bunnies just prefer to be inside. :love:

The lady I collected him from said he was about a year old, during that time he'd not come out of the hutch, his back legs were weak and he couldn't manage to get down the 4" step into the run from the hutch we put him in.

He certainly likes the comfort of the indoors:lol: I'd forgotten he was a wire chewer until he found my phone charger:roll:

The lady I collected him from said he was about a year old, during that time he'd not come out of the hutch, his back legs were weak and he couldn't manage to get down the 4" step into the run from the hutch we put him in.

He certainly likes the comfort of the indoors:lol: I'd forgotten he was a wire chewer until he found my phone charger:roll:

:no: Naughty bun (but ever so cute)!:love::love::love::love:

Aw, they are all gorgeous bunnies. Good luck with bonding Mavrick and Twinkle. They look like they would really suit each other

Back