• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never again!

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I put two of my friends in charge of my rabbits while I'm away for two weeks. They call me up at 12:00am to say that they didn't feed the rabbits yet tonight and that they lost the key to my apartment. :evil: I think I'm going to go insane.

Between them going on a hunger strike the other night, and this incident, I think I'm going to save up next year and get them bunny boarded or something. This worry will be the death of me. :cry:

(Sorry for the vent. None of you are awake right now anyways, but I just needed to tell someone about this madness. :cry:)

Hope your buns are okay.

One of mine pulled all his fur out on a big patch on his neck whilst being 'looked after' by neighbours - we think now it was stress related - but he recovered really well and is now fine.

After this we only use bunny boarding.

I really think they will be fine but hope your 'friends' get their act together quickly.

My sister an Mum did a great job of looking after my two in the summer, but I only go away for a couple of nights coz I hate leaving them (it would not be so bad if Homey was not a dental bunny who suffered from "loose" poop - I am always afraid of fly strike). :oops::oops:

It is not that I don't trust them, I think they worry if anything happens while I am away - I even put a wireless IP camera in their wendy house so I could check on them and put my sister and Mum mind at rest. :oops::oops: How sad do I sound. :lol::lol::lol:

Back