• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy first Christmas Cherry, Frankie and Belle

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Four of my bunnies are celebrating their first Christmas here.

Frankie, Belle, and Charlie were the first to have their christmas presents.

Charlie remembered the carroties and went made for them, mobbing me for more.

of7i9f.jpg

2qx1doz.jpg

mim6hi.jpg

Charlie

2ngsy9c.jpg

21s7xl.jpg

Cherry Blossom

wrgpkw.jpg

2wmjb5s.jpg

2nuude8.jpg
all she wanted was loves today :love::love::love:

Granite was also celebrating his first Christmas, unfortunately I couldn't get to them today :( So I will get pics of them with their Christmas presents tomorrow

Last edited:
She doesn't like her phot being taken today :( its the only one I got :( She is completely gorgeous, but then I am biased.

Vet said that Frankie is around 8 months old, so it is his first ever christmas. I am guessing it is Belle is around the same age, as she is around the same age.

You're not biased; Belle has the most gorgeous blue eyes.:love::love::love::love: I'm sure all your buns had a wonderful Christmas.:D

They are all beautiful, and they have all fallen on their paws with you:D

Thank you Louise for all your help with fundraising and for adopting Frankie and Belle, they really are lucky bunnies:D

Nah, Im lucky to have them.

Frankie gave me a fab christmas pressie :D he nibbled me when I stopped giving him rubs :love::love: and he didn't run off when I came in. Progress is being made with him, Belle is still timid though. I think she has some problems with her sight, with being a BEW. ALthough nothing wrong with her sense of smell, she was sniffing out the carroties with the best of them ;)

Back