• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Radish thing but does anyone elses bun do this?

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Today when I was stroking Radish I discovered that if I massage both her back legs at the top she flops on her side and completely relaxes!! :shock:

I wondered if she was alone in this or if anyone elses bun flops over if stroked in a certain way?

At least it means I have figured out a way to calm her hormonal self down. :lol::lol:

Emily is the only one of my 5 buns that lets us stroke her but she loves to be tickled behind her head, then she lets me stroke both cheeks at once all the way to the tips of her ears. it makes her teeth go all wobbly :D

And our little bridge bun Bungle loved his tummy tickled

th_01082009436.jpg

If i used to stroke Amber they length of her side, she used to roll over like a puppy:shock::lol:

She hasn't done that since she was spayed though (she hasn't stood still only enough for me to try, mind!)

Awwww...how cute. :) I will have to try that with Baloo, he will sit for hours while you pet him. All of my rabbits love it when we do "bunny circles" though. We start at the left shoulder with fingers in scratchy position and do a horseshoe shape around their bum and over to the right shoulder. Then go back the other direction. Repeat 100+ times:lol: They snuggle down and will sit forever while we do this. I wouldn't think they would like it because it pulls their fur backwards but they love it:love:

Not quite as spectacular but when I'm stroking Artie he loves his nose rubs but if I move to massaging his right shoulder I can always feel his teeth chattering :lol: I go back to his head for about 30 seconds then so his shoulder again and the teeth start chattering again :love::love:

Back