• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet blind bunny Pipkin

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Meet Pipkin he's been with us for nearly a month now and has settled in well. He was given away because he kept attacking the guinea pig he was living with. He's quite a special boy and has problems with his eyes. One is completely clouded over and the other one isn't too good. The lady who handed him in said he'd been like this since he was a baby and he has adapted. He's seen my vet and has had some medication, it's possible that he may need one of his eyes removing eventually but for now he's a very content little bunny. We think he may have some sight in one eye as he scans. He's ony a tiny boy and weighs about 1kg but he eats really well.

He loves company and sits being cuddled for ages. If you put him in his cage and he knows you're there he runs around to get your attention until you pick him up. He lives at my parents house but they are on hols so he's with me for a few weeks.

062.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

060.jpg

058.jpg

Back