• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we might be getting

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
another bunny :) i had been thinking of it, about not bonding rosie with locksley, and about getting another mini lop

as he is just soo placid and after what she has just done to him through the bars, its not fair on them, i don't want to risk anything else happening

dad had a chat and said have you not thought about getting another one like locksley, i said yes actually the other night id been thinking about it

so maybe when he is a little older, we'll be looking out for any possible older /same age female mini lop bunnies needing a home, to keep him company

i wouldnt keep rosie alone purely because of her nipping him, its refferred because they cant sort anything out as they are not together, and also he is invading her space at the moment, so shes probably a bit confused.

I wouldnt think it means they wouldnt be friends or anything, peanut nipped domino throught he bars once, but when they bonded they are as close as anything :)

its just i remembered when she attacked mowgli earlier last year and had him pinned down :(, she can get quite nasty

Isn't Rosie quite old now? I always try to bond mine with similiar aged buns so they have as long as possible together.

I think it would be lovely if you got another.. maybe you could bond a trio? Is Rosie quite happy having people as companions?

Isn't Rosie quite old now? I always try to bond mine with similiar aged buns so they have as long as possible together.

I think it would be lovely if you got another.. maybe you could bond a trio? Is Rosie quite happy having people as companions?

hi thanks, i had also thought about a threesome :wave:, rosie is a one person kind of bunny, she follows me everywhere, type of thing, she used to jump up on bed with me, but she can no longer do that, yes she is nearly 8yrs in june next year, dad said if she did have a brain tumour that could poosibly be making her act how she has the last year :?

i threesome would be nice, but not sure what rosie would think of that. as she can be funny :lol:

I would definately recommend another bunny to bond with Locksley. I don't think it would be at all fair to bond Rosie given her age and health problems, I think she would be quite happy with plenty of TLC from you.

It also doesn't seem fair on Locksley to bond him with a companion that he could potentially loose quite quickly, although I hope Rosie is around for a long time yet :)

I would definately recommend another bunny to bond with Locksley. I don't think it would be at all fair to bond Rosie given her age and health problems, I think she would be quite happy with plenty of TLC from you.

It also doesn't seem fair on Locksley to bond him with a companion that he could potentially loose quite quickly, although I hope Rosie is around for a long time yet :)

thanks i think we will probrably look for a female mini lop then when lox is a little older and i have had him neutered

dad doesn't want lox to bond with rosie now, and i don't want to risk him getting seriously hurt

i will love them all the same though :love:

Also with Rosie being a granny :)lol:) she probably wouldn't tolerate a youngster too well. I think you should do as Liz said, you be Rosies companion, and get Locksley a young girlie as a companion :)

Back