• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well that didn't last long

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
My mum bought all my buns a willow wreath for xmas. Frankie and Kassy's latest an hour it is now a pile of sticks :roll: Oh well at least they enjoyed themselves. :lol:

we got one off a secret santa i gave it locksleys, we opened it onn monday :oops: :lol: but he is liking it, rosie was about miffed when i gave it to him though :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got Alfie and Bubbles a paper tunnel from Pampered Piggies. I left it on the kitchen floor and the kitty loved it - I took it out to the buns and they ran through it once, then just jumped on top and flattened it. :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got Alfie and Bubbles a paper tunnel from Pampered Piggies. I left it on the kitchen floor and the kitty loved it - I took it out to the buns and they ran through it once, then just jumped on top and flattened it. :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: better give it to the kitty then.

Back