• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My best present this year

mollyjoker

Mama Doe
has been finding this wonderful forum.I never thought anyone loved rabbits like i do. I really want to send love and kissses to all the rescues, there are too many to mention but know them all as i think you are wonderful people.Here is hoping for a huge lottery win in the new year so i can rescue all bunnies.Keep up the great work and thanks for restoring my faith in the human race .Happy Christmas to you and all your bunnies.My two are having a family day and i am sure they know it is a special day x

Awww that's so lovely - happy christmas to you too & your bunsters :wave:

Here's hoping 2010 is a great year for all rescues :) xxxx

I agree this forum is fantastic. Everybody is so lovely and helpful and very knowledgeable. I love to read these forums even though I don't own any Rabbits of yet. Wonderful place it is :)

I love this forum too. It's the only place I can rave about my beautiful buns and no one thinks I'm a freak!

Yes, thanks for all the help and interesting facts, I have learned so much already. The best thing I have learned is that there are lots of people who are as bunny mad as we are.

Merry Christmas to all of RU. I love this site :love::wave:

Back