• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes U/D P14 Gone.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Schoko is very wobbly on her feet today, just wanting to sit in the same spot fr a while and is not showing much interest in her food.

She is 8 years old and I think old age is finally taking its toll on her :(

She was due to go to her retirement home Sunday :cry:

Last edited:
Should I get her in for bloods today?

Did Ebony go off of his food?

She doesn't want to move much, just wants to find a cosy corner in my living room and lay down :cry:

Should I get her in for bloods today?

Did Ebony go off of his food?

She doesn't want to move much, just wants to find a cosy corner in my living room and lay down :cry:

Ebony only went off her foods after a couple of weeks of being wobbly.

I don't think you'd be able get bloods today anyway.

Is she not eating then? Is she dehydrated?

on one of Alvins Stasis episodes he went really off balance.. he kept sort of falling off the carrier and wasnt able to groom without falling.. i was so scared but once they got fluids and food into him it went away... really hope you can make her feel better soon xxxx

She is very wobbly on her feet and her head seems wobbly.

She has over the past day, become very frail.

When Jon comes to pick me up, I will taking her on the way, to the vets.

I will ask them to take bloods.
Anything else you think she should have?

Her stomach seems slightly firm, and she reacts (flinches/squeaks) when it is touched/felt.

Vet said on phone that it does not sound hopeful given her age :cry:

Schoko just passed away in my arms after having a very quick fit.

Two rabbits in two days, both having a seizure/heart attack in my arms then dying :cry::cry:

What am I doing wrong? :cry:

I am numb.

Back