• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 2 ...

Kareena

Warren Scout
I'v been here a while and not posted any pictures of my 2, so I thought I woud try too now!

In August I got Leuki (white and black) from a petshop, before I realised that wasn't the best place to get her (Having said that I love her so much I just can't regret it)

The lady in the pet shop told me to only get one as they will fight, and they dont need company. But I went home and researched about rabbits, decided she needed company and so contacted Fatfluffs hoping to adopt a rabbit, which I did. We then got Samba (who was Nugget, but the fosterer kindly said at the time we could change his name so we did, Samba and Leuk is a senegalese cartoon about a rabbit and a boy...basically they just went together.)

They are very hard to capture in photos, especially Leuki who's face is constantly in my phone! (they're not great quality!)

We all love these 2 so much!

023.jpg

024.jpg

035.jpg

032.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

PS would any one have any idea what type of rabbits they may be...(a mix of), it's not important just interesting and I forgot to ask! (Apart from the petshop lady who told me Leuki is a mix lionhead...I harbour huge doubts lol)

Last edited:
:wave:
What lovely rabbits :love:
Well done you for doing your research & adopting a rescue bun as a friend for your original rabbit.
Can't help with breeds really as they look like very gorgeous cross breed uppy eared buns to me!

We also got our bun Molly from a pet shop as she had been there a long time.But realised after finding this forum she needed a freind so got Joker an abandoned stray from a rescue centre.Joker was very timid and shy and Molly complete opposite but they bonded from day 1 and are now inseparable.Thanks to this forum we have made 2 bunnies very happy.

Thanks for the replies everyone!
Mollyjoker it sounds like your rabbits have the exact same personalities as mine!

Your bunnies are lovely :love:.

I had the lady in a petshop (which my mum insisted on going to) say exactly the same thing. I ended up arguing with her, then adopted two from my local rescue.

Almost certainly not a lionhead because she doesn't have a mane. She may have a bit of English in her, but I'm no expert.

Your bunnies are lovely :love:.

I had the lady in a petshop (which my mum insisted on going to) say exactly the same thing. I ended up arguing with her, then adopted two from my local rescue.

The problem is, to some one who doesnt know much they sound very convincing. Luckily for Leuki I had the presence of mind to check up on rabbits, but I can't help wondering what happened to her sibling I wanted to take. Leuki is such an inquisitive, friendly rabbit it would have been awful to imagine her stuck in the tiny hutch the petshop owner insisted I bought, (and which she has never been confined too).

Samba is the one from fatfluffs!!

Back