• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all the bunnies in rescue this Christmas...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
For all the bunnies in rescues, waiting for their forever homes, I'm sending snuggles and nose rubs, and big vibes for finding a forever bunny mummy in the new year.

Also to the bunnies who won't be included in their owner's christmas, or who will be forgotten about when the new 'toy' is opened tomorrow, and generally all the bunnies who won't get to feel love and feel special this christmas, it breaks my heart to think of you, and if I could save you all I would, sending huge hugs and snuggles to you too, wishing you all the happiest of new years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww.... again lovely words from you today :)

I don't know how anyone can not include their pets at christmas. They are family to me

You have summed things up perfectly - it's just how I feel :cry:

Lets hope that 2010 is a brighter year for all rescue bunnies & all bunnies that are unloved & not made to feel part of the family xxx

For all the bunnies in rescues, waiting for their forever homes, I'm sending snuggles and nose rubs, and big vibes for finding a forever bunny mummy in the new year.

Also to the bunnies who won't be included in their owner's christmas, or who will be forgotten about when the new 'toy' is opened tomorrow, and generally all the bunnies who won't get to feel love and feel special this christmas, it breaks my heart to think of you, and if I could save you all I would, sending huge hugs and snuggles to you too, wishing you all the happiest of new years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sad that there are so many bunnies in rescues, but so nice there are a lot of people that are remembering them:D

:( I hope 2010 is a great year for some rescue buns, who will find a loving forever home.

Last night while putting my bunnies to bed with their snugglesafes and warm drinking water I was thinking about all those little ones hidden away in back gardens in damp hutches, living alone, some without covers over their hutches at night in this freezing cold weather :cry:

It makes me very sad.

Rabswood

Back