• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

kennel & runs

zinzari

Young Bun
hi everyone and happy christmas.After christmas im thinking of getting a kennel with run attatched,i wondered if anyone on here knows of any good places to get one from and if they are a good for keeping rabbits in.

hi everyone and happy christmas.After christmas im thinking of getting a kennel with run attatched,i wondered if anyone on here knows of any good places to get one from and if they are a good for keeping rabbits in.

i use one as an excercise area/secure run for the rescue buns ...it is brill and would make a lovely home for bunnies ..
where in yorkshire are you ?

kennel & run

hi,im near skipton and i dont know anywhere i can get a kennel from i will have a look on the internet maybe i might get one on there.

Hi there we can make any size any shape kennel & run many thanks from Steve
Oooh sounds interesting. My two buns are currently in a Rydale 5ft two storey hutch with a 5ft square run attached, but it won't fit through the front door when I move house *hopefully* next month. Plus I'd like them to have a larger run as they seem to spent most of their time outside. Flat packed kennel/run combo sounds very interesting - I like the idea of something I can sit in with them.

I have this one :) Neil made it to measure, so it is 6ftx14ft for 3 buns. It is 5ft high, and in an ideal world, I would have prefered it to be 6ft.but most only got to 5ft, so I have not learnt not to bang my head on the roof too hard ;)

http://www.dogandrabbitruns.com/ind...d&desc=VENTURE DOG KENNEL AND RUN - DOG - RUN

I paid £570 for mine, and that included a few alterations, so the second door goes from the shed to the run, rather than being on the other end of the run, and he put in two perspex windows in the shed, so it gets some light in, ad the buns can jump on the hutch and see out :)

Neil was lovely to talk to, and was very patient whilst I sorted out in my own head what I wanted and what my buns needed.

kennel & run

thanks everyone for replying and giving me some good websites iv had a look and now its just a case of thinking about what i need and what benifits i can give my rabbits thanks again.

Back