• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie says hello and pics!! UD 9

kaths101

Warren Veteran
well Charlie is here and he wants to say hello :wave:
He has settled in really well after arriving last night...

My new room
CIMG0982.jpg

A flop this morning :love:
CIMG0990.jpg

CIMG0979.jpg

Mummy said Sooty wants to be my friend - but im not too sure at the moment
CIMG0984.jpg

Hello new mummy :wave: and all you 2 foots on RU :wave:
CIMG0972-1.jpg

Last edited:
:love: Charlie is eating really well this morning - I was a little worried about him yesterday as he was eating - but not a lot - today he has had a very special christmas breakfast of spring greens, broccoli, corriander and baby sweetcorn and hes scoffing it down!! along with his hay.
He is really coming out of his shell too - he is such a charaacter and Sooty and Oreo are calming down too (they were a bit :shock: at another rabbit arriving in THEIR house!
Sooty and Charlie were flopped when I came down this morning next to each other through the bars :love:

I will give Charlie a few days to totally settle then will do some cage swapping ready for bonding in January - now bonding a 3!!

He doesnt seem at all interested in pellets even though they are the ones his previous mummy gave me? .. hes eating plenty of hay though and a little veg so I guess he is ok?

you could try putting just a few of the pellets yours have in with the ones his other bunnymummy gave him and see if he wants any?

Sometimes if they have a slightly 'off' stomach, hay or veg is the only thing they want at first.

:wave: Awww lucky little Charlie a new home and mum and dad for Christmas he is lovely but, so is Oreo and Sooty too :love:

Back