• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will my buns be OK?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Off to Mum and Dads about 6pm tonight and will be staying there until tomorrow evening. I will call down in morning to give them some breakfast - they will be in the "cupboard and will have access to fresh hay, willow balls, lots of water and room.

I hate leaving them. Will they be OK? They have everything they need and I will be calling down tomorrow morning?

Guilty bad mummy!

I'm sure they will be if you're seeing them in the morning :)

They might be a bit cross with mummy though if they miss out on freerange time. I shut Daisy and Jester into their room earlier so I could hoover, then the phone rang and I forgot they were shut in ... I've since been nose butted and completely ignored :roll: :lol:

I'm sure they will be if you're seeing them in the morning :)

They might be a bit cross with mummy though if they miss out on freerange time. I shut Daisy and Jester into their room earlier so I could hoover, then the phone rang and I forgot they were shut in ... I've since been nose butted and completely ignored :roll: :lol:

:lol: serves you right!

i'm sure they'll be fine cat - who knows what they usually get up to whilst you're in bed (they probably won't notice any difference:)).

oooh your brave id never be able to stay away over night..

are you going far hun? i only ask because if you get snowed in and cant get back, do you have a trusted neighbour who would be willing to pop in just to check them?

I am sure they will be fine. I will be going to my Mums about 8am in the morning and wont get home again untill about 11pm so mine will be left longer than Lola and Lucy will overnight.

Sometimes if I have been straight out after work I have left them from 7am untill about 11pm and they have been fine. They have a whole room each so loads of space and I give them pellets and veg in a morning and tend to put one of those mini variety pack cereal boxes with some pellets in somewhere in their room for them to find and destroy. Plus they obviously have all their hay.

I am sure they will be fine. I will be going to my Mums about 8am in the morning and wont get home again untill about 11pm so mine will be left longer than Lola and Lucy will overnight.

Sometimes if I have been straight out after work I have left them from 7am untill about 11pm and they have been fine. They have a whole room each so loads of space and I give them pellets and veg in a morning and tend to put one of those mini variety pack cereal boxes with some pellets in somewhere in their room for them to find and destroy. Plus they obviously have all their hay.

What a great idea the cereal box is

Back