• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnys under cupboards

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
both upsy daisy and topsy turvy are freerange in my kitchen, cheeky buns that they are, have discovered that two plynths are loose and like to knock them downa nd hide under the cupbaords, Can they do any harm?

Tinkerbell used to do that in our kitchen, had to block it off with the paper shredding machine which looked very attractive!

Well, if they seem to like it under there, could you not put a bit of lino or something under there, perhaps they think they have made a burrow :lol:

could you not screw the plints in place, or put a bit of wood glue on the top and bottom and glue it in place, with bunnies on the right side of the plinth;)

The kick boards under the doors? They pop on and off I think as there are legs underneath to adjust the height. At least that's how ours work. Probably all the wires will be in the walls. So only concern would be chewing the actual cupboards of wee-ing. You might be able to pop off the boards to slide something in to cover the underneath.

no its the actual plyths
i tried gluing them with wood glue but as there is a gap at the top - quite large they didnt stick well just to the floor
there are no wires - just worried about weeing lol

tabby got into the kitchen and went down by the side of the freezer, finding herself a wire-filled danger-hole at the back - and turned into tiger-shark-rabbit when i wanted her out. so, i'm wary of rabbit-hides in the kitchen.

Back