• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Cerys and nosey peeps

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I have spoken with Cerys, who kindly agreed to let me change Finn's name. I adore the name Finn, but it sounds so much like Flynn its a tad confusing. So, i hve named him Riley Finn (after a charictor in Buffy the Vampire Slayer), so he has a new name, but keeps his old one too ;)

So, this is Riley Finn

22dec09019.jpg

Trying to clean, but having a carry on with his ears :lol:

22dec09015.jpg

22dec09016.jpg

Falling asleep

22dec09017.jpg

Trying to give me heart failure

22dec09021.jpg

:wave: Riley, what a handsome name for a handsome chap!!

He looks sooo happy and relaxed!! He used to give me heart failure all the time with his 'dead flops'!! I was forever being called up to the rabbit runs cos there was a 'dead bunny' :lol: Nope it was just Finn sleeping!! :lol:

Happy Christmas Sharon and Riley! Oh and thankyou for the xmas card it arrived today in the post!

Cerys :)

He is lovely, looks like a cuddly bunny. Prompted me to post the following pic of Quag...I had to stand for a second and make sure he was breathing! Too Cute, think my laughing woke him in the end!!!

QuaggieDingo004.jpg

Back