• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some sheep piccies.- more piccies post 8

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Zog, one of the rescue sheep from this spring,
IMG_0940.jpg

and April,
IMG_0939.jpg

Jacob and Elsie. Jacob was going to be culled in the bath and eaten by his owner, Elsie came with the house, she was going to be sold at the mart if we didn't take her. She is now 13.
IMG_0937.jpg

One of the new hay rings, bought from a donation from a lovely lady, as you can see the sheep love it.:)
IMG_0938.jpg

Last edited:
I love sheep, we have them in the field at the back of our house and I always keep my eye on them in the Summer, the lambs get their heads stuck in the fencing and my Husband and I go and get them unstuck.
I see the sheep give birth and the lambs grow, sadly I sometimes see them being loaded into the big transporter and I must admit...I cry!

We had a walk to check on them yesterday.

22-9-09016.jpg

Last edited:
some wintery piccies from 1/1/2010.
Lining up for the hay ring.

098.jpg

Noggin, the most poorly sheep from the 5 rescued in April,
100.jpg

Sheba having a rest, while her sister Cleo stuffs her face.
102.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Lambing is my favourite time of year, haven't missed a season since i was 15!

Twins in the sunshine
102_6276.jpg

The Sheepmobile!
102_6372.jpg

cute family
102_6067.jpg

little dude in splints i made to straighten his legs!
102_6273.jpg

sheep graffitti
102_6399.jpg

I'm such a softie!
102_6402.jpg

Got lots more if anyone wants to see :oops:

Cute photos.
We've never had lambs here, in fact since we have moved to Halfpenny Farm no domestic animal has been born here. We usually end up with the other end of the life cycle, but they can be cute too and a lot more of a challenge some times.

Feel free to post more piccies, they more sheep fanatics there are the better.:lol:

Back