• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie is on his way..hes home :)

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:wave: My partner has picked up Charlie from Parsnip (after her Lonnnnng journey to get him - due to the dreadful weather) and finally he is on his way to his forever home ...http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=207925

Im really excited and have everything ready..

Again thank you parsnip for doing the first leg and for keeping him longer than was meant (at great inconvenience to you) and on your birthday!
and thank you my OH Josh for doing the second leg so that Charlie could get 'home' for Christmas - while I had to work today :censored:

Unfortunatley I have had to unreserve Dotty due to my personal circumstances changing this week (had a warning of possible job changes in the new year :cry: ) - and until I know for certain whats happening I want to make sure I Can provide for the buns i already have - I really hope Dotty finds a forever home soon - she sounds such a sweetheart..:love:

Come on Charlie Im waiting to meet you :love:

Last edited:
He's home and in his cage in the set up, he has just ventured out, hasnt eaten yet though..
Hes a lovely bunny, very pretty and he has let me stroke him :D

Back