• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Year Anniversary Here At Starlight's!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
It is coming up to our 2 year anniversary here at Starlight's,

and I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped with advice, helped me or with the rescue by helping clean, give cuddles, foster, doing homechecks, helping with transport, rearranging the rescue around, helping with paperwork and finances and of course, the many people who have given a Starlight's rabbit a wonderful loving new home!

I doubt we could have come so far so quickly, and coped under the masses of stress and frustration had it not been for RU and certain members of RU who are always on the end of the phone if need be!!

None of this would have been made possible if one of my closest friends, and first beautiful fur baby had not passed away on my 18 th birthday at 6 and a half years old, leaving me with the aim to help other rabbits while they were still able to be helped, in her memory.

We hope to continue helping rabbits for many more years.

Thank you again!!

Thats lovely, prehaps people who have adopted your bunnies could post their pics on here? I know we have had lots :lol:

*does a little dance* Happy birthday Starlights!!
I wish I could help more, it just sucks that I'm so far away!
when is the actual big day?

The actual date we first took in a bun was the 11th February 2008, so i don't know if that technically counts as the big day?!

Though I was seeking information, creating forms etc throughout the start of January.

Last edited:
Kris thank you so much for letting Tyler come live with me. He was truly one of the most loving buns ever, and made such a difference to my life in the short time he was with me. I am sorry he passed away so young :(

Angel :D

CIMG2705.jpg

CIMG2713.jpg

She's amazing! Thanks to you and Hetty for letting her come live with me, Fidget and Frankie :)

Congratulations on you anniversary!!

Ooops typo¬!!! Tis 2 years! I meant to type 08 not 07!! :oops:

You are all welcome Lillian, SisterM and Lou :love:

If i get a spare 10 mins, I may count the files and see how many have been rehomed in the 2 years :D

Back