• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jame's girl intro

Lillian

Warren Veteran
My mum said we could take in one more bunny.. The second she said that i just knew which one it had to be. Her story starts around two years ago, with a promising start.. She gets a home and a devoted husbun. But sadly her husbun got EC and died, and her owners decided they no longer wanted her. She got passed around and then found a home a few months back. It went well at first, until the new owners big dog caught her, and fearing for her safety the owner decided she would rehome her. After she was given a clean bill of health, i said i'd take her.. i wasn't expecting her for a few weeks but last night we got told she could come here today, in time for christmas. I wasn't sure what to expect, i got told a very nervous black and white bunny.

I was shocked at how beautiful she is . This is Beryl :love:

165_5757.jpg

165_5752.jpg

165_5753-1.jpg

165_5751.jpg

165_5758.jpg

165_5767.jpg

poor girl. being passed around and then the dog :shock:

she is so beautiful. looks settled already aswell! :D:love:

i am sure she will be so happy with you and her forever home. :D:love:

It certainly hasn't been the best start in life :(

But she's made James the happiest bunny ever!! I'm going to keep her and James as indoor bunnies, though i'll probably build them a big run for the summer. It's so great they both have companionship for christmas :love:

Back