• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just back from the SSPCA...U/D pics added!!

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
...and Echo is the latest addition to the family!!:love:
My OH is upstairs spoiling him already, but just had to post as I'm so excited!! :D

Eilidh

The gorgeous Echo!!
2824099321233_0_ALB.jpg

Handsome bun!:love:
5494099321233_0_ALB.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to get my camera to work...but will try and post some as soon as!

Echo is settling in nicely, but is still rather timid - think he was mistreated before being rescued. Poor bun!

Looking forward to getting to know him, and hopefully he and Tibbs will fall head over heels! :love::love:

This is one of those weird things that until you copy the link into the address bar you cant see pics but once youve visited the link they show up on here :?

You have one goregous bunny there :love: :love: :love:.

Oh no, I used Kodak Galleries as I'm already a member...is there another site that works better?? :oops:
Eilidh x

He is beautiful...a bit 'hand shy' at the moment, but we think he was a bit mistreated before the SSPCA got him.

We think he is a mixed breed, but definitely has a satin coat, he looks shiny in the sun light - very different to Tibbs.
He was in a tiny hutch at the centre, so now he has a whole room to himself he's in binky heaven!! :love::love::love:

Back