• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the hay experts

Mopz

Young Bun
I know the website is popular and i've just been looking on the site. i was just wondering what people regularly buy from there, there is a big range of hays and things and wouldnt know whats best to get. what do your bunnies like from there??

I go shopping on the Hay Expert's site about once a month, sometimes more often, and usually get:
*Fenugreek crunchies
*Carrotys
*Burn's Green Oat Hay x 3 or 4
*Willow chew sticks
*Weave-a-ball
*Willow ring
*Vita Verde mint or nettle hay
*Megazorb

ETA: Meadow hay cookies

:wave:

i used to buy loads and loads.. but i now limit myself to purepastures meadow hay and fengi crunchies, i hate not being able to splash out like i used too :(

ive never tried the fenugreek crunchies but they seem VERY popular, will deffinatly have to order some!
I love buying things for my animals, must be awful to not be able to buy as much :(. makes me feel happy when they're tucking in or playing with whatever i get :)
Oh just another quick question, delivery, whats the charge as i cant find anything about it on the website??

Once a month, I get my rabbits' litter, my rats' litter and rabbit food. I never buy hay from there as it's far too expensive for what it is, but I do buy their xmas and birthday presents from there (gnaw stones, herbs, willow baskets etc).

it usually costs me £4.95 i think its by courier because of the bulky hay and i think thats upto a weight of 25kg i never really pay much attention tbh :oops:

Things what I get from Hay Experts:-

• Oxbow Timothy Hay - only ordered every 4 months because it's a big box and lasts ages :love: It may be expensive, but it's so far preventing dentals and would cost me about 3 times that much if I bought it all in little bags from my local pet shop :shock:
  • Megazorb :love:
  • Weave A Ball
  • Vitakraft Hay Variety Selection Pack
  • Gnaw stones
  • Grass mats - putting these down over the 'accident spots' on the carpet seems to work wonders because the buns refuse to pee on them :lol:

Fenugreek crunchies, dandelion delight, oxbow timothy hay (the biggest package saves money), hay cookies.:) I get Megazorb from a farm and Science Selective Mature from Vet UK (it's cheaper).:wave:

Back