• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A present from our friends!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
D&D: It was all vewy exciting...we gots a present from our best friends Big & Beige :D Big chose it and Beige wrapped it himself..he is a very clever bunneh!! Dis is us exploring it...it is a lovely soft new fleecy :D
DDBlanketa.jpg

Dudley: Dis is me posing!
Dud_Blanket1a.jpg

...and then I noticed a flat bunny.. I had to do diggings to see if he was real!
Dud_Blanket2a.jpg

Daisy: I pushed Dudders off coz it was my turn :D
Daisy_Blanket3a.jpg

...then I decided we needed some close ups of beautiful me :D
Daisy_Blanket2a.jpg

Daisy_Blanket1a.jpg

D&D: Finally dis is where it is going, we is demonstrating it can be a pretty furry roof or yous can jump on top and play with it! Thank you so much Big & Beige we loves it :D
DDBlankBoxa.jpg

Daisy: Oh no I is so embarrassed....mummy you didnt tell me I had greensie chops on my last close up :oops::oops:

Big: We are glad you like your present but I still think a pink one would have been better
Beige: Yes Daisy I can see the spinich stuck between your teeths, it's not a good look for a young doe
Big: Don't worry Daisy you can't really see it, I wouldn't have notice it if you hadn't mentioned it.
Beige: I am thinking about starting a face book page. I might put your spinich teeths picture on
Big: I am looking forward to nom nomming your gift which arrived today. Thank you.

Big: We are glad you like your present but I still think a pink one would have been better
Beige: Yes Daisy I can see the spinich stuck between your teeths, it's not a good look for a young doe
Big: Don't worry Daisy you can't really see it, I wouldn't have notice it if you hadn't mentioned it.
Beige: I am thinking about starting a face book page. I might put your spinich teeths picture on
Big: I am looking forward to nom nomming your gift which arrived today. Thank you.

Daisy: Beige dat is not the way to charm lady bunnies I says 'you can see it' and you says 'of course you can't!' another example would be.. I says I fink my furry bob tail is disappearing from view under my fat furry bottom' you says 'no Daisy it is beautiful and you are verrrry pretty and not fat at all'

Dudley: but mummy says never tells lies and dat would make Beige a
HUGE liar! Post it on face book, post it on face book :lol:

Daisy: Dudders you is nasty! boys is nasty :evil: and Beige Saffron Waldon Bun Bun don't you dare post my green chops on facebook.. it could ruin my chances of a modelling career! Big I don't know why we put up with them!!

ooo dudley and daisy you are looking very cute today! :love: We miss you down here at Sunny Days! :)

hope youre are behaving yourselves and Daisy i hope youve been feeling better!

ooo dudley and daisy you are looking very cute today! :love: We miss you down here at Sunny Days! :)

hope youre are behaving yourselves and Daisy i hope youve been feeling better!

D&D: Hi S-J :wave: we is sowwy we won't be coming for hols with you! Daisy has been better just recently! Mummy is suspecting the Hay & Hide tunnels coz Daisy noms too much cardboard?!

Dudley: I just finks she noms too much of everything!!

Yes apart from their food the hay tunnels are the only thing that is common to all the events! It would be good to discover the cause BUT they LOVE the hay tunnels they keep them amused for hours!

Back