• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

last rescue arrivals before christamas

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Last night...even though we were officialy "full" we had 3 new arrivals ...

2005_021809decnew0010.jpg

2005_021809decnew0009.jpg

bunny No 1

2005_021809decnew0007.jpg

2005_021809decnew0008.jpg

bunny no 2

2005_021809decnew0005.jpg

2005_021809decnew0006.jpg

and bunny no 3

their owner had passed away and although the rspca went and picked them up all their centres and other rescues in the aerea are full ..:(

so how could i say no :?

They are all boys and absolutly georgeous :love:

we now have no space left and have loads of single boys in who will be neutered and looking for homes after christmas ...

if you are thinking of adopting please consider one of our boys ... we cant take any more now until some buns are re homed . :?

Bunny 2 looks somewhat surprised in the first pic!
Gorgeous boys though, hope they find a new home soon

They are all beautiful :love::love::love:

So sad about their owner :( I hope you won't have them there for too long. They are all such handsome lads :D

I can offer you a Christmas swap - if you fancy an elderly lurcher who wees on the floor and three cats determined to trip mummy down the stairs if they aren't fed the moment I get up in the morning, I'll happily turn my living room into a bunny sanctuary for the three boys :lol:

Hope you get lots of offers of homes for all the rescue buns soon Angie :)

Aww they are lovely! :love:
its nice you took them in even though you are full.
They are gorgeous and im sure they wont be waiting long! :wave:

oh my, I :love: number three!!!!

I have a single girlie but she just won't bond. She did manage to go off to a lovely home with a member on here, but that bond only lasted three months :( Such a shame cos she has a 10ft summerhouse and aviary to herself.:(

Oh my - even Mark has just gone awwwww soooooo cute at number 2!!! :love::love::love:

How heartbreaking about their owner :cry::cry::cry:

Just hope 2010 brings them a happy year xxx

hehe the little white one looks so funny with his mouth open :lol:

Looks like you are going to have a busy christmas with all those to run round after....weirdly we are full of does atm and dont have any boys, it's odd how things work out.

their owner had passed away and although the rspca went and picked them up all their centres and other rescues in the aerea are full ..:(

Just had a look at RSPCA Sheffield website. Unless it hasn't been updated recently, they have got three :shock: rabbits available for adoption.:?

All of your recent additions are incredibly cute.:love::love::love::love: I hope they find new homes soon.:)

Just had a look at RSPCA Sheffield website. Unless it hasn't been updated recently, they have got three :shock: rabbits available for adoption.:?

All of your recent additions are incredibly cute.:love::love::love::love: I hope they find new homes soon.:)

as i understand it sheffield doesnt generaly take rabbits anymore ...they no longer have custom built bunny accomodation ..when they built the new centre it was aimed at cats and dogs :(
they have one or two at a time but thats all .. the main rspca centre for rabbits nearest to us is Bawtry .:? :( and they are full .. :?

Last edited:
Ha, the little white one looks like a Punk Rocker Rabbit.

What a shame about the owners.

My nephew and neice are coming down here for Xmas, they live in Doncaster and recently lost their bunny. they have a spare hutch and run so I will find out what they are doing, they may be able to help............I will show them the pics :)

Aaaw, I love the second one! He has such an adorable face :love:
I hope they all find wonderful homes.

Back