• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many presents have you had to rewrap...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
because a bunny has either chewed it or opened it?

Im on 6 so far. All done by Strawberry! Bungle just likes to go and sit on them but he doesnt chew them and Snowdrop is too lazy to care about presents!

Not a bunny, but Pingu the pussycat has decided my nieces dolls house is nommy and has eaten the paper and corners of the box :shock:, just need an excuse to why the present smells of cat breath now! :oops::lol:

I haven't started wrapping yet...so none!

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even finished the Xmas shopping yet :oops:

I still have a few things to get. My OH does most of the wrapping as I hate doing it but he refuses to rewrap such after the bunnies have opened them!

None as I can't even put them under the tree, would be re wrapping every five mins! Although have lost most of the wallpaper from behind my christmas tree now :shock:

Cats??They lay on anything comfy.
Bunnies??Last yr I had trouble..Ive learnt my lesson and the gifts are out of reach??
Parrot?? PARROT??? That ruddy parrot......................:roll::roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
havent had to get, but the dog keep sticking her nose in ours to find her presents, but they dont get wrapped till christmas eve and then put up high as she somehow knows which ones are hers :? :lol::lol:

One so far, but then I only started wrapping last night. Was one of my kittens though, bunny's in his cage cos of his neuter op, but he'll be out later today :? LOL

Kittens have been helping me wrap though, playing with the paper as I'm trying to cut it & wrap. Wondering how I'm going to explain all the lil holes in the paper :roll:

Blue just ignors the presents...Marnie seems to think they are a climbing frame :roll: :lol:
I haven't done theirs yet....they'll be well hidden until christmas morning though :D

Blue just ignors the presents...Marnie seems to think they are a climbing frame :roll: :lol:
I haven't done theirs yet....they'll be well hidden until christmas morning though :D

I havent brought my bunnies presents. I do feel a little bad though so may have to go out tomorrow and get them something!

We have our main tree on top of the coffee table, it means the bunnies can't get to the presents, but unfortunately the cats can. Thankfully they've ignored the actual tree though, which I'm quite relieved about!

I havent brought my bunnies presents. I do feel a little bad though so may have to go out tomorrow and get them something!

They get wrapped in newspaper and string so they can open them themselves :oops:
Our tree is on a table too...but some of the presents are on the floor cause they ate too big to fit. Tables don't stop Marnie though...she ended up on the kitchen side the other day...via the bin :shock::lol:

Not presents but Dudley has nommed a Christmas card that was addressed to my brother via me :lol: can't wait to see his face when I hand it over tomorrow!! And Dudley found a carton of wine in the spare room and tried munching through it :shock: good job I caught him I don't want any boozy buns or several litres of red wine on my beige carpet! Can't put anything down for a second!!!

Just one, but it was a scrapbook that I handmade for my mum, took me hours, and Beau chewed the corner off. It has subsequently been repaired, rewrapped, and there is a nic cube pen round the xmas tree and presents. :evil:

Back