• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It Feels Wierd

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I started off fostering a Mummy rabbit and her litter of 4 , and then this turned into a suprise new litter of 2 , so all in all I had a family of 7 fosters to look after for Christmas!!
Now 4 of these bunnies have found new fantastic homes :D
Angel went to SisterMoonBeam in Manchester
Winter went to Teflon'sShadow in Cheltenham
Thunder and Lightening (two girlies only babies in the litter) went to live to be housebunnies.

But now, here's the sad bit.

Gabriel, Frosty and Whisper are desperately looking for loving new homes.

They can go SEPERATELY so please, if you're looking for a small boy for your girl (or even a boy as they all get on superbly) or to add to a group PLEASE consider them. They've been in rescue since they were 2 weeks old, and they're 6 months now :cry:

They're in my signature but here's a little thread of them when they were babies.

Please note the chinchilla 'Winter' has gone to a new fantastic forever home :wave:
It's the boys you need to look at ;)
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=195206&highlight=binkying+baby+bunnies

Funny you should put this up as I was looking on the website afew days ago because we want a partner for Pie, but unfortunatly this cant happen until april next year, we have no space until we move!
We were looking at either Thorn or Whisper if they were still available in april (in a way I hope not! Its a very long time to not have a proper home! :()
They are just adorable though! Shocked they havent been snapped up!

We've had two enquiries, one for Frosty, and to take just two.
I don't know how I should approach this now.
Would you feel happy splitting two of them from another and leaving one on it's own for 'X' amount of time, when there's no interest at all?
I've said that I'd think about it as I don't think the person is having Frosty so one would be left on their own :(

Funny you should put this up as I was looking on the website afew days ago because we want a partner for Pie, but unfortunatly this cant happen until april next year, we have no space until we move!
We were looking at either Thorn or Whisper if they were still available in april (in a way I hope not! Its a very long time to not have a proper home! :()
They are just adorable though! Shocked they havent been snapped up!

Aww Thorny! :love:
I think I'm going to have to take him from Kris to foster so he has a bit more attention (Kris is really bursting at the seams at the moment :cry:)

Yea Whisper is very cute but I did feel for Thorn. He is also closer to Pie's age (not that that matters much).
Either way, really hoping for homes for them all (wishful thinking I know). But to be honest I am shocked at the amount of buns for adoption at rescue centres! :shock: I looked on numerous websites and the lists just go on and on...It's so sad :(

Yea Whisper is very cute but I did feel for Thorn. He is also closer to Pie's age (not that that matters much).
Either way, really hoping for homes for them all (wishful thinking I know). But to be honest I am shocked at the amount of buns for adoption at rescue centres! :shock: I looked on numerous websites and the lists just go on and on...It's so sad :(

Thorn and Pie would look cute! :love:
Thorn has been in rescue for 6 months now along with the babies.
If you do deffintely want him I'll take him until you can :love:

Ahhh, I still love these three. I was hoping to adopt one or two of them a while ago but cant until my run is extended, which my handyman (aka my Dad!) wont do until the weather improves.

I feel really guilty everytime I see them. If two are adopted and only one is left, the temptation will be huge.

Ahhh, I still love these three. I was hoping to adopt one or two of them a while ago but cant until my run is extended, which my handyman (aka my Dad!) wont do until the weather improves.

I feel really guilty everytime I see them. If two are adopted and only one is left, the temptation will be huge.

Oh yes I forgot about that!!
We'e had two enquiries about the pair sowee :oops:

If I could, I would totally have Gabriel. :love: :love:
Even if I could, I dont know if Oggie would let him in :(

I hope they find homes soon. They are so gorgeous, I dont know why they havent been napped up sooner :love:

Gabriel used to be a little sickly and weak but now he bosses them all about bless him :love:
They all absolutely adore eachother, I know they'll love some new ladies!

Yeah :)
Why don't you come over here after Christmas?

:D sounds like a plan! then we can reward our very hard work with a dominos pizza?! :lol:

We'll take some stunning piccies to make everyone want them soooo much! Plus, ive sort of missed you....

:D

:D sounds like a plan! then we can reward our very hard work with a dominos pizza?! :lol:

We'll take some stunning piccies to make everyone want them soooo much! Plus, ive sort of missed you....

:D

I've missed you too, it wasn't long ago since we've seen eachother though!!

I've missed you too, it wasn't long ago since we've seen eachother though!!

yeh but... thats only once since september so were allowed :lol: :lol: :lol:

ill be over after christmas, we'll make everyone want them alllllllllll!

(probably including myself!) if i wasnt at uni i so would lol!

yeh but... thats only once since september so were allowed :lol: :lol: :lol:

ill be over after christmas, we'll make everyone want them alllllllllll!

(probably including myself!) if i wasnt at uni i so would lol!

You want Gabriel ;)

:shock: they still not got homes?!
But they are soo cute!! :love:
I would have one if it wasnt for my dad :oops: :lol:

i hope they find loving homes they deserve! youve done a great job with them :)

:love::love::love:

Back