• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a friend :D

WeeblBunny

Young Bun
heya guys i managed to find a friend for Weebl hes super cute :D

casper.jpg

This is Casper i get to pick him up after xmas :D xx

gorgeous:love: i'm seeing so many pics of beautiful white bunnies, i feel like having a tantrum, stamping my feet and demanding that santa bring me a white bunny:lol:

Oh I am sorry. You could take a drive to Kirkby and have a look there? They have lots of bunnies in and as long as you take a picture of your accomodation and have a chat with the owner on the phone before you visit you are usally ok to take them with you straight away. Its probably about an hour from you I would guess.

thats terrible. hope you can find another bun to steal your heart from another rescue. you must be gutted:(

I think that is disgusting practice :evil:

That is not fair in the slightest, and will hardly gain people's trusts in going to a rescue.

How heartbreaking for you :(

it wasnt nice :( my brother did a little plaque for their hutch and everything but im sure i will find another one soon to keep me and weebl company :D

they didnt give me any reason at all just rung me and said he'd been adopted :(

Back