• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bellas such a big bun now! (and splodge pics too)

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Bella comes in the house everyday she's such a nosy parker :lol: She finds all the hidey holes to play in! She's quite difficult to get good pics of as she doesn't stay still :roll:
DSCF2606.jpg

DSCF2607.jpg

DSCF2608.jpg

DSCF2617.jpg

She even tolerates being constantly stalked by the annoying kitten :roll:
DSCF2623.jpg

Splodge is a bit to shy to come in so i took a few pics of him outside
DSCF2615.jpg

DSCF2614.jpg

having a kiss :love:
DSCF2630.jpg

DSCF2631.jpg

Yes I've no idea how much Bella weighs now but at a guess I'd say she must be over 7kg she's very heavy to pick up! Cat is only 4 1/2 months old

Just came back to show Steve....... He laughed and said "She is one big Rabbit":lol::lol: (even though he met her last week he still can't get over how big she is!)

Awwww Bella is gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love::love: Big bunny love - you can't beat it!!! :D:love:

She's the double of our bridge bunny Emilly :)

Awwwh :love::love: Bella is a darling :love: Dont think ive seen pics of her before :) Shes gorgeous :) Splodge is pretty too :D xXx

Just came back to show Steve....... He laughed and said "She is one big Rabbit":lol::lol: (even though he met her last week he still can't get over how big she is!)

Thats cause Richard said no more animals so I got him a mansize rabbit that he couldn't grumble about :lol:

The one of Bella at the desk made me laugh. That is a great picture. She is beautiful and seems like she has a lot of personality.:love:

Back