• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelica - recovering well

mopsmum

Mama Doe
a few people have asked for new pics of Angelica the rabbit who had her back leg amputated last week so here you go. as you can see she is recovering really well and does absolutely wonderful 3 legged binkies :)

angelica011.jpg

angelica001.jpg

angelica003.jpg

angelica006-1.jpg

angelica008.jpg

angelica013.jpg

angelica018.jpg

What a beauty. :love:
The thought of her wonderful tripod binkying is delightful.
I guess she feels so much better now that the injured abcessed mess has gone that she is binkying with joy at getting her life back.

What a beautiful little girl!:love: and what a good thing you did for her.

I am constantly amazed at how well these little creatures overcome adversity.

Oh Tracey she is the most adorable little girl ever! :love: I'm so pleased she's doing so well :D She's just melted my heart :love:

OMG she is so cute, are you keeping her ;) :love:

i realy realy want to keep her , i love her so very much and she loves us too, comes up to us and pushes her head under our hands to be fussed, licks us,gets excited when she sees us and follows us arround :love: but she needs to be inside and shes driving my other female house rabbit absolutely nuts who then bullies her husbun :cry:
have thought about keeping her upstairs but then she would miss the busy house so i guess i will look for a home for her eventually :cry:

Awwww she is soooooo cute. As she tried clean herself yet with that leg as I found it so funny when one of my rescues had to have is rear leg amputated and all you can see is the muscle doing the action (it is soooo cute)

Awwww she is soooooo cute. As she tried clean herself yet with that leg as I found it so funny when one of my rescues had to have is rear leg amputated and all you can see is the muscle doing the action (it is soooo cute)

shes worked everything out perfectly :) she lays on her back to do all her grooming with her little legs in the air :love: :love:

Back