• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sultanas

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know if it is ok if buns eat sultanas. I put some out for the birds on the grass then noticed the bunnies tucking in :roll: They didn't eat too many but they did seem to love them. Is it ok for them to have them as occasional treats?

Buns love them! So long as it's only a couple as a treat it's finer, but they are extremely high in sugar so not too many. :D

Yes they are dried grapes aren't they - high in sugar as said before though so a few a day every other day or so would be fine :D Nom Nom Nom Nom eating the bird food :lol:

very seasonal for the cranberries now! I am making cranberry sauce tomorrow so I'll see if mine like them! They love any dried fruit......:lol:

rabbit fruit

I give Mojo a few sultanas in his rabbit ball and he pushes it everywhere, as they are not too good for him in quantity , is there a similar fruit/veg item I could use daily in the ball that is o.k regularly

Back