• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finn in his new home

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
He is sleepy from the journey, but oh my, he is wonderful :love:

22dec09013.jpg

22dec09009.jpg

22dec09008.jpg

:wave: Finn!! Look at you in your lovely new home!!

He looks sooo relaxed Sharon! Have you seen him hop yet? It's so comical, but so awwww at the same time!

Give him a big hug from me! :love:

Cerys :)

I've not seen him hop yet Cerys. He went straight into his hay and settled down. He is so loveable, when we stroke him he shuffles about to get comfier and enjoy it :lol: :love:

I've not seen him hop yet Cerys. He went straight into his hay and settled down. He is so loveable, when we stroke him he shuffles about to get comfier and enjoy it :lol: :love:

Awwww! He loves having just behind his shoulders rubbed quite vigorously, he stretches out when you do this and occasionally he pulls an 'oh my god this is toooo nice' face!

How was his eye? I felt really bad about not being able to give it a wipe before he left. He gets his Maxitrol drops in the bad eye once a day, and if his eating isn't good he gets it twice a day. Can't remember if I wrote that down anywhere! I stopped the Chloramphenicol drops as they weren't doing a whole lot for his eye.

Awwww! He loves having just behind his shoulders rubbed quite vigorously, he stretches out when you do this and occasionally he pulls an 'oh my god this is toooo nice' face!

How was his eye? I felt really bad about not being able to give it a wipe before he left. He gets his Maxitrol drops in the bad eye once a day, and if his eating isn't good he gets it twice a day. Can't remember if I wrote that down anywhere! I stopped the Chloramphenicol drops as they weren't doing a whole lot for his eye.

Aww i will give him a shoulder scratch then :love:.
His eye is fine, bit watery but i have cleaned it up. Dont worry about not cleaning it, it sounds like you had a really hectic morning :shock:.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :D

He looks like he could take off with those ears:shock: He is a beautiful colour and sounds like a character:love:

Oh Shaz im so happy he is with you :love: He looks lovely and relaxed and cant wait to hear about how he gets on :wave:

Back