• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finn is home - big thanks to Cerys, Angie & Nickie

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
And oh my he is just :love:. He is a gorgeous big snuggly boy. I gave him a massive cuddle :love:. He is now in his hay box chilling out after a long day. I cant believe he is here, i am in love :love:.

Thank you so much for trusting me with such a special boy Cerys, and for getting him to the ferry, and the goodie bag he came with. In fact, thank you for everything you have done for us to ensure Finn got here and i know exactly what care he needs.

Thank you to Nickie for helping get this special boy to us. It was so kind of you to ask your sister to help and for giving us support all the way.

And thank you to Angie for bringing him all the way here for me. I actually cant say how grateful i am. It was a long long journey for you all. The traffic in Glasgow was awful and really delayed their journey. I really dont envy them having kids and a bunny in the back.

So, thank you to Cerys, Angie and Nickie, i will never forget your kindness.

Awwww big Finn :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I have been looking forward to this all day !! :oops:

Once he's settled in can we have LOTS of piccies please !!

Finn you are going to be such a happy boy in your lovely Forever Home :love:

Also wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for the well wishes for his journey here :D.

Just about to post pics :wave:

No problem Sharon, I am so pleased he arrived safe and sound!! I was getting worried when it started to snow here this morning before we set off!

I had a massive snuggle with Finn before he left, and I had a little cry too :oops: I am just so pleased he finally has a wonderful forever home!

Cerys :)

Aww Cerys, i know you will miss Finn ever so much. I was just reading through my pack and i was in tears at your letter. You have been through so much with him, your work is incredible. I will keep you posted with everything :). He is ever so funny, he was playing in his hay until he realised i was watching then he turned his back on me :shock: then continued to play when he thought i wasn't watching :lol:.

Thanks Jane, i have posted a couple of pictures :D.

Well, i have had a good giggle now.

I was a wee bit worried, because i found no poo in his carrier and he didn't toilet for the first few hours of being here. But he just hopped out of his tray and ws chewing, then poo fell from his mouth :lol:, i thought "ooooh self cleaning bunny" :lol:. Then there was poo everywhere :shock:. So i watched as he reversed (yep reversed) onto the vet bed and did a big pee :shock:. Back onto the carpet, and reverse again, another pee on the vetbed :lol:. So, he sleeps in his toilet and toilets in his bed :oops: :lol:.

Back