• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so much for getting numbers down over winter ...

Oh no! What's with people this year? I don't get how you can just give up a member of your family like that. Fair enough if you have been made homeless, giving them up is definitely best but some of the excuses people have (or some not even bothering to make up stuff) are just so lame.

This time its not that they werent wanted ... :(

sadly their owner passed away :(

i realy should have said no ...but how could i ..:? :(

At least they will be well cared for, will have somewhere nice to stay for christmas and then hopefully a nice new home.

Awww, they're lucky to have you to look after them for a while, hopefully they'll find their forever homes soon.

I brought my rescue bunny home just in time for chrsitmas, I've had him less than a week & I love him soo much already.
He was abandoned too, poor thing, but is doing so well now.

I just can't understand how some people can just dump them or abandon them on their own, it's sick, you guys do such a wonderful job rescuing & re-homing bunnies to people who'll love, care & respect them.

Back