• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rolling over, how cute!

ajr231

Young Bun
I wasn't sure if my bunnies had bonded with me since i brought them home a week and a half ago, but today they both let me stroke them for about 15 mins each and did a little roll over. V cute. Does anyone else's bunny do this? I hope it's a sign they are contented and starting to bond with me. I've read other people's posts saying their buns sit on their knees, mine are nowhere near this comfortable with me bit will run around my feet or it i'm sitting don briefly hop onto me, and as i said allow stroking for awhile. Does this sound like a good start to bonding?
xx manda

Aaw, did they sort of flop over onto their side?
My Ruby does that, it's so cute. When she flops over-enthusiatically she sometimes ends up upside down.
It sounds like they're very happy ^_^
I've never had a rabbit that enjoyed sitting on my lap... I think they only put up with it.

It sounds very good :)

I have seen each of my rabbits roll over at least once, but it doesn't happen very often :(

rolling over

hi, not flopping on its side, proper whole roll back onto feet them snuggling down. love it! just want to know they're happy and i'm doing the right kinda stuff xxx

Yes, they are certainly happy!

Louie does it to, sounds like a ton of bricks falling over!

Back