• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A cute snow bunny picture

Charys

Mama Doe
We were in an area that was hit worst by snow yesterday afternoon, abandoned cars and hours of being stuck going nowhere whilst inches of snow built around us.....

This was taken this afternoon, 24 hours after the snow fell, AND it has been above freezing all day and melting - so you can see how heavy it was ! By the way, he isn't hiding away feeling cold and unhappy, he ran in there to lick ice and eat snow !

Snowrabbit.jpg

Gee thanks guys, 74 views and 1 reply. Makes it all seem so worthwhile uploading something ! :lol: Maybe I have won some sort of prize for number of views in comparison to the number of replies given ?

I have just spent half an hour chasing my very spoilt house bunnies around the back garden - who were binkying mad in the fresh snow! NO way would they come in!

Lick ice and eat snow - sounds like fun! :lol::lol::lol:

You are right he did come in at the other end. However, he is so light that he was resting on the 5 inches of snow and only ONE paw seemed to make a mark, not sure which one, but one of the front paws.

You see, now I feel like a real attention seeker......'cos some kind people have replied in response to my whine. :oops:

Sorry hun. I viewed and didn't reply as I was doing uni work (had a podcast on in the backgroud). He's lovely.

Aww look at him! That's a lot of snow :shock: :lol:

My lot love the snow too, and the bunnies at work were trying to eat the snow today!

Cerys :)

Back