• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyperdrug online pharmacy

coco1200

Warren Veteran
http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/

has anyone used these before, and could I have some reviews please?

Its the cheapest place I have found for Baytril. I cannot believe I am paying £31 a bottle, when from that website its £12.50!!!!!! :shock: I seriously need to get myself a written prescription and buy them offline, because when Baytril is going to be a lifetime medication for my girl, I need to find a cheaper alternative.

thanks guys :wave:

never tried them. but have you looked at viovet? ive ordered loads from them postage is only usually £1.00 and they send it really quick :D:D

sorry if you already have but they are the only online vets place ive used :D

It might not make it cheaper for you if your vets charge a prescription fee- my vets charge £15 per item just for a prescription!!!

thanks alot guys! I am brand new to the world of online drug buying, so I would have no idea where to look first :lol:

It might not make it cheaper for you if your vets charge a prescription fee- my vets charge £15 per item just for a prescription!!!

I think mine charge something like £15 for a prescription that can be used 3 times. Even if it does cost me an extra £5 per bottle, it will still save me £10-15 :)

I still think £15 for a prescription is SO expensive!

I think it's disgusting to charge that amount for a prescription. £2 would cover a big of paper and the 2 minutes it takes to write one.

I read an article recently by a vet, it was in a news paper, and he had left the profession as he said most vets put profit rather than the animal welfare first and therefore offer treatments/operations etc to owners especially those who are insured when it would be better for the animal to be pts.

I agree that only so much should be done when treating an animal as the stress alone can be bad enough for them never mind invasive treatments. I have been to a number of vets and thinking back all of them have asked if I am insured before suggesting treatment. I think they should should suggest treatment whatever and leave it up to the owner to decide regardless of insurance or not. Sorry went off on one there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...essary-treatments-fleece-trusting-owners.html

By the way I use vet uk

Rabswood

Last edited:
use it regularly for all sorts of things, maily for the doggies - prescription foods, meds and worming etc. Infact had an eye treatment arrive today ! They are good.

Back