• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First ever binkie!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I just saw Grimlock do his first ever binkie!

But...

They've been outside all night. :?

After doing the hutch up for Simba (my sister's rabbit) they decided to claim it. I suppose Grim is quite close to the hutch having lived in it for almost three years until I brought him in around September time. They settled in and were eating the food and the hay and eventually I left them out there.

I opened the door this morning and Grim binkied into the house. I've never ever seen him binkie before. Ever. Is he happy to be outside again or happy that I let him back in the house?

(Just to clarify, my garden is very sheltered and I keep my bedroom very cold with no heating and the window open, so there really isn't much of a temperature difference, especially when the hutch is covereed.)

They've been following each other around. So cute. :love:
I was scared they'd unbonded forever so I'm so happy they're in love again.

Not quite sure how I feel about them being outside though... They've gone back out and are snuggling. I'd rather they were inside especially as it's so cold but I left the door open for half an hour and they didn't come in, then I had to close it because I could see my breath in kitchen. :lol:

Back