• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think my bunny is stuck on the M4???

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:shock: and poor Parsnipbun who was helping me with the bunny run.

I as meant to be collecting Charlie tonight from Parsnipbun - I had set off and then received a message from Parsnips OH to say she was stuck on the M4 with Charlie and probably wont get back until tomorrow :shock::cry::cry:

Poor her and poor bunny :cry::cry::cry: I feel really bad :cry::cry::cry:

The weather is really bad here too - and none of the roads have been gritted.. it took us ages to get to Norwich and we just stopped off in mcdonalds :oops: when I got the message!
Please can we have some 'getting home safely' vibes for parsnip - I really hope you are ok - you must be freezing :cry:

Last edited:
Oh, I really hope that all gets sorted soon, looking out of the window the weather is awful.

Lots of getting home vibes

:(
The roads are awful today. It just took my mum 3 and a half hours to get home from work. It normally takes half an hour.

Hope they manage to reach you!

hope they get home safe

we were lucy yesterday if we would of set of for new bun hour later wouldn't have got there, on way home it was torrential the motorway was covered in snow and we were going 20mph or less down it :shock:

cars were skidding sideways. luckily dad had control over our car :lol:

I am sorry.

The weather is causing havoc. Well the lack of gritting and other stuff is causing havoc with the traffic.

It's just taken me 4 1/2 hours to do a simple 15 minute commute back from work.

I have a feeling that some folks aren't going to get home tonight.

Hope your bun run turns out okay.

Oh no. I've just heard on the news about the dreadful weather conditions in the south east and the gridlocked motorways. Hope they get home safely and soon :(

You may have a long wait. The BBC travel news shows very long delays in both directions on the M4 in Berkshire due to heavy snow. Apparently there was an accident earlier as well, but I'm not sure whether that was on the eastbound or westbound carriageways.

How's the bunny? Any news? I live in Reading and it took us 6 hours this afternoon to make a 20 min car drive...we have almost 8 inches of snow atm :shock:

Oh dear, thinking about them both. Hopefully they are set up for the night though, I do hear that the M4 is very bad, and once off it I'm not sure they'll get far (I am in Bucks and if here is anything to go by it's almost impossible). Hoping they are safe...

Hannah

Ohh dear, I thought we were hit bad enough in Yorkshire but it sounds a lot worse down there, hope your bun is ok honey :?

Back