• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metacam?

I always administer it directly into the mouth. My lot love it and they would take the syringe off me too given half a chance !!

Thank GOD! :shock: Bella would NOT approve of my putting a strange plastic object inside her mouth! :shock::roll:
ETA: They actually find it tasty? :shock: I suppose I could try then as she eats absolutely anything :lol:

I find buns will take metacam but not baytril. I have to put baytril on a hobnob or a plain biscuit :) xXx

Yep, Santa tugs hard at the syringe in a tantrum when hers has all gone! I'm tempted to ask the vet if I can swap to the less concentrated cat version just so she gets a bigger quantity :lol:

Strawberry loves any medicine, I dont even have to pick him up to give him some. Snowdrop hates it all but will tolerate you putting the syringe in her mouth, Bungle hates them all, wont be syringed and eats round it when its on food!

Metacam junkies? :lol: Oh dear! :shock: But there are rehabs? Right? :lol:

Bella has got the cat version :lol: The bottle is tiny though,I'm probably gonna have to go and get another one before the week is out if she continues at this rate :shock: They're not cheap either. But hey she loves the stuff and it's making her feel better. That's all that matters :love:

Back